CALL US TODAY! 718-530-9446

Social Work Services

a smiling woman taking care of the kid

For families who are coping or adjusting with having a child with disability, help from social workers is preferable. Their services are able to provide short-term counseling to support them emotionally.

They will also help children and their families identify the right intervention services needed to support kids in their development. As such, they are their partners in organizing community resources to help make the situation easier for the rest of the family.

For more information, please contact us at 718-530-9446.

A happy preschool class posing with their teacher